Best Payday Loans Online
Welcome to the Top 10 Payday Sites website, we have put together this website with one aim, and that is to present to you as much information as is possible to allow you to make an informed decision on whether taking out a payday or short term loan is going to be advantageous to you, based on your current financial situation.
There are times when everyone can find themselves short of cash and be in need of some short term finance, however, with the number of payday loan companies increasing at a fairly rapid pace of knots, there are many different companies now offering a lot of different types of payday and short term loan, and knowing the difference can often save you a lot of money when it comes to repaying your loan.
How Top Loan Lenders Work
There are many different Pros and Cons of Taking out a Payday Loan and by having a good look around our website we will help you make an informed decision on whether taking one out is going to be suitable for you and your current financial position.
Interest Charges Of Best Payday Companies
Once you are in a situation where you need to take out a payday loan, the one most important aspect of securing and then receiving such a loan is that you are going to be charged interest on the amount borrowed.
By law loan companies or anyone who lends money, has to display the APR attached to their loans. This is often hard to understand by first time borrowers or people who are unfamiliar with borrowing money.
To help all of our website visitors understand and get their heads around APR we have an informative guide which explains everything there is to know about payday loan interest rates, and invite you to have a read through it. To find out more simply click on the Payday Loans APR Explained link and we will take you directly to that article!
Fees Of Top Rated Online Payday Loans
When you require an urgent loan, one aspect of borrowing money over the short term that you need to be aware of is that there are a range of fees and additional charges that you may have to pay when paying back such a loan.
Whilst many people will simply be very grateful that they have found a payday lender that is prepared to give them a short term payday loan, please do ensure that before apply and taking out such a loan you fully understand just how much you will have to pay back and when.
To help you get a much clearer understanding of all fees and charges we have compiled a very easy to understand guide on this subject, this is our Payday Loan Fees and Additional Charges guide, have a look at it for it will help you understand just how much, if anything, on top f the interest charged you will have to pay back in certain situations.
Experiencing Problems Paying Back a Payday Loan
If you have taken out a short term payday type of loan and as the payback day approaches you have worked out that you are unable to pay it back on time, then fear not, all professionally run and operated loan companies have a protocol in place for such a situation.
We have put together a guide called I Can’t Pay Back my Payday Loan on Time and would advise everyone to read it who may be struggling or who are simply unable, for any reason to pay back their loan on the day in question as arranged.
It is very important for you to stay calm and not to worry, as it is not the end of the world when you cannot payback your loan on time, and many companies are going to bend over backwards to help you through such a situation and will be only too happy to discuss and put into play a repayment plan or let you extend of even rollover a loan.
Avoid Fee Charging Loan Lenders
There are some websites you are likely to come across online who are not what they seem! There are several payday loan brokers online who are going to give the initial impression that they are a payday lender, but they are going to charge you a large amount of cash when you fill in their loan application form, and you are not guaranteed of getting a loan of these types of companies.
A payday loan broker is simply a company that is set up to charge their website visitors a fee for sending them or presenting them with a range of payday loan companies who may, and there is no guarantee that they will, give you a short term loan.
Due to the growing number of these websites we have compiled a guide called Avoid Payday Loan Broker Fee Charging Websites and we advise you to read through this guide, to ensure that you do not fall victim to these fee charging companies who often give the impression they are going to lend money to one of their website visitors when they have no intention of doing so.
Top 10 Payday Loans News
To keep you up to date with all of the recent payday loan news stories, below you will find links to our range of articles on all of the following topics. Please feel free to check any of these new stories out, and keep checking back as we are always updating our Top 10 Payday Sites website with all of the very latest short term and payday loan related news stories which you may find interesting.
- Wonga Compensation – The payday lender Wonga have been order to compensate tens of thousands of their customers for sending them letter supposedly from a legal firm, when it fact is was Wonga sending out the letters.
- Maximum Payday Loan Rollovers – New rules have been discussed that will limit the number of times a customer taking out a payday loan is going to be able to rollover that loan. This will mean customers finding it hard to repay a short term payday loan on time will not be forced to pay the interest on their original loans for an undetermined number of months or even years.
- Alternatives to Payday Loans – You should only take out a payday loan if you have no other alternatives available, and in this new article we take a look at some of the other ways you could be able to get hold of emergency funds.
- Buy Back Stores Proving Popular – There is another way that can often be cheaper than taking out a payday loan, and this is by using the services of a Buy Back Store. They are not suitable for everyone but are certainly worth considering.
- Log Book Loan Defaults Rising – Many people taking out Log Book Loans are defaulting on their payments and are then selling their vehicles in the hope that the new owner will then pay the outstanding debt owed!